Southern Rockies Seed Network’s Programs
Plant Materials Development;
Our primary goal is to increase the quality and quantity of native ecotypic plant materials available for ecological restoration and similar conservation work in Colorado and Wyoming.
Our Work Includes:
• Improving consistency and quantity in demand (pooled demand among many partners)
• Enhancing the capacity to produce ecotypic plant materials in our region
• Collaborative research
• Facilitating the production/increase of seed and container stock
Click below to learn more about the important strategies of SRSN:
The Southern Rockies Seed Network Operational Plan
Ecological Restoration Training Program
In collaboration with community partners such as Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, the Colorado Fourteeners Initiative, City of Boulder, and others, SRSN develops and hosts trainings and workshops in ecological restoration, plant materials harvesting, and related activities.
Southern Rockies Seed Network’s Current Training Materials
• Ethical Harvest of Plant Materials
• Willow and Cottonwood Restoration Guide
• Field Guide to Erosion Control
• 14er Alpine Restoration Manual
Want to Schedule a Training?
To learn more about our diverse set of training programs, and to schedule one for your organization, contact us!